CERTIFICATION IN INTERCULTURAL MANAGEMENT DUBAI
- Date: March 25-28 2019
- Duration: 4 days
- Price: 5500€ —
- Location: Dubai, UAE
Our exclusively offered certification courses have the endorsement of Professor Emeritus, Geert Hofstede. Our main goal is to offer high-quality education in the field of culture and management based on a fusion of academic research and practical experience.
The Accredited Practitioner course is targeted at management consultants and trainers interested in using our know-how in the field of culture and management.
During the 4-day face-to-face training course, participants will:
- Enhance their knowledge of the Hofstede Model of National Cultures
- Understand the correlations between the 6 dimensions of the Hofstede Model
- Develop proficiency in the use of the Hofstede Model of National Cultures as a tool of cultural awareness
- Formulate guidelines to disseminate and discuss the Hofstede Model
- Develop and build skills required to deliver and implement effective intercultural management training
⇒ Please note that you can only participate if and when you also want to become a member of the Hofstede Insights Network, for which you need to fill the following requirements and apply by sending a CV and motivation via the form below or to our email: email@example.com. Participants are required to read the following book before the course: Hofstede, G., Hofstede G. J., & Minkov, M. (2010). Cultures and organizations: Software of the mind. Revised and Expanded 3rd Edition. New York: McGraw-Hill. For organisations, we offer a modified attendance to this course, aimed at enabling corporate HR trainers to use our materials for internal capability development. Please contact us for further information.