INTRODUCTION TO CROSS-CULTURAL MANAGEMENT IN THE MIDDLE EAST
An open virtual programme hosted by Hofstede Insights consultants.
Our Introduction to Cross-Cultural Management programme provides participants with insights and practical tools into how multicultural team members work differently and how to improve synergies among the team members. It was designed with the needs of managers working with international teams in mind.
You are free to choose to complete one, two or three of the levels.
A virtual learning programme
Using a multi-method approach consisting of case studies, simulations, and exercises, the Cross-Cultural Management virtual programme is flexible and offers 3 levels of depths:
- Level 1 - Awareness : Gives participants an understanding of the impact culture has on how to communicate across cultures.
- Level 2 - Applications (Level 1+2): Gives participants an understanding of the impact culture has on motivation and Trust within multicultural teams. Provide participants with concrete tools and strategies to improve leadership and develop long-term relationships with global colleagues and contacts.
- Level 3 - Coaching (Level 1+2+3): Equips participants with the necessary competencies to appropriately and effectively respond to the cross-cultural challenges that global leaders are faced with today.
General learning objectives
- Provide you with an introduction to as well as an applicable understanding of Prof. Geert Hofstede’s 6-D model of National Culture
- Show you how to identify your own cultural traits, making you more aware of cultural challenges within your team
- Illustrate probable cultural misunderstandings within your multicultural team
- Share tools that will allow you to take advantage of the potential of a multicultural teams
After every session, additional resources will be shared to hone your skills.
Detailed information on each level
What Clients Say
I fully can recommend this workshop to all in the world who are working is virtual cross-cultural teams. And trust me - the expected cultural differences with your neighbour countries are more surprising than with other cultural regions in the world, very interesting and practical training.
The trainer was excellent. There was great combination of learning by realizing things and theory. Enjoyable and great day - we had lot's of fun!
It helps to understand myself as well as potential international colleagues that I would be working with.
Very relevant and well-presented content.