INTERCULTURAL MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION PROGRAMME DUBAI
- DATE: February 3 - 6, 2019
- LOCATION: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Our exclusively offered certification courses have the endorsement of Professor Emeritus, Geert Hofstede. Our main goal is to offer high-quality education in the field of culture and management based on a fusion of academic research and practical experience.
Our intensive blended learning programme is designed for consultants and managers interested in using our know-how in the field of culture and management. Please note that you can only participate if and when you also want to become a member of the Hofstede Insights Network.
ELEMENTS OF THE PROGRAMME
The ICM programme consists of four parts:
- Pre-course e-learning (including readings, group exercises, virtual master class on culture)
- Four days face to face course and workshops
- Six coaching sessions
- Observation and feedback
THE CONTENT OF THE PROGRAMME
The objective of the certification process is to enhance your proficiency in the field of Intercultural Management by incorporating Professor Hofstede's and Hofstede Insights' knowledge, concepts, methodology and materials into your existing intercultural skill set.
This dedicated online learning includes
- A self-assessment
- An e-learning Master Class on culture
- An online space with reading materials, bi-weekly activities, group work and reflection exercises. You will be asked to collaborate, discuss, and reflect on the influence of culture.
Face to face course and workshops
Conducted by one or two senior certification agent(s) this course includes:
- An extensive background on the Hofstede model of National Culture
- Practical applications of the model
- Consulting and training exercises
- Sales exercises
- Two dinners for informal learning and sharing
The goal of the post-course assignments is to ensure your continuous development as a Hofstede Insights consultant.
During six coaching sessions you will work together with your assigned coach on improvement points suggested by our learning specialists.
You will observe a member of the network during a training programme.
You will be observed by a member of the network during a complete first project, including the acquisition of an assignment, the preparation and the delivery.
Your Coach will then evaluate your first delivery. The minimal grade to obtain the final certification is 4 (scale 1-5).